FASTFLOOR™ ONE DAY POLYASPARTIC FLOORING SYSTEM
Rhino FLOORING - FastFloor® System
Rhino Linings of Ocean County offers FASTFLOOR
The Rhino Linings™ FastFloor Flooring System is a two-component, polyaspartic flooring system offering quick return-to-service and excellent chemical resistance. Formulated with aliphatic chemistry, the FastFloor system is color stable allowing it to endure UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
FastFloor bonds to virtually all substrates, including concrete, metals and fiberglass. It’s durable and rapid return-to-service properties make it an ideal floor coating system for warehouses, airplane hangars and laboratories as well as restaurant floors, hospital floors, and high-traffic entryways and lobby areas.
Get the same showroom quality flooring you see at dealerships and auto shows in your own garage and/or workshop. Standard color flake sizes are ¼” and 1/16”, and custom chip colors and sizes are available upon request. With hundreds of solid and pre-blended flake colors available, the possibilities are endless.
Benefits to Customer
- Two day return-to-service formulation
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, oils and UV exposure
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- High quality proven products for long-term durability
- Impervious barrier that protects from moisture, vapor transmission issues, hot tire peel and most household chemicals
- Bonds to virtually all substrates, including metals, woods, concrete, and fiberglass
- Garage Floors
- Commercial Kitchens
- Industrial Floors
- Hospitals, Doctors & Veterinarian Offices
- Show Rooms
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Airplane Hangars