Rhino Linings of Ocean County
We would like to welcome you to RHINO LININGS OF OCEAN COUNTY. We are located in Eagleswood Township right outside of Long Beach Island LBI, in the heart of West Creek, NJ.
- We use state of the art Rhino Linings 2000 PSI High Pressure Spraying Equipment. The equipment used will give you a consistent evenly sprayed finish every time.
- RHINO LININGS OF OCEAN COUNTY are committed to providing you with quality products and courteous service.
- We offer custom colors and a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty.
- We are a worldwide leader in sprayed-on polyurethane linings for truck beds, trailers, boats, Jeeps® and RV’s.
- RHINO LININGS OF OCEAN COUNTY is also a full-service custom accessory center that can meet all of your truck and Jeep needs. We sell and install only top-of-the-line aftermarket accessories and performance parts at prices that will be hard to beat anywhere. We offer toolboxes, floor mats, bug deflectors, mud guards, ladder racks, billet grilles, side bars, 5th wheel hitches and much more!
- RHINO LININGS OF OCEAN COUNTY also specializes in Rhino HOME PRO products which are unique to the home flooring industry. Superior to traditional epoxy flooring, FastFloor combines the hard hitting toughness of polyurethane protection with beautiful color combinations that will leave you breathless every time you open your garage.
Our professional, courteous and fully trained staff can handle all of your needs to ensure your work done is top of the line.
Rhino Linings Testimonials
Rhino Linings is the #1 Sprayed-on truck bed liner in the world. We BLOW away all of our competitors. A Rhino Lining can withstand extreme weather conditions from -50 degrees to 240 degrees. It can stretch to 3 times it’s size which gives it flexibility to withstand impacts and abrasion.
Guaranteed protection in just hours! Drop off your truck at 8am and by noon it will be finished! We schedule up to two trucks a day. The second drop-off time is 11am and can be picked up at 5pm the same day! It’s one of the best things you can do to preserve and protect your hard-working truck!